Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

my message to my fellow friends,,,

Hello mga guys!!!
         Wazzzup2x men!! first i want to complain...I guess you dont really know me and what is real me.Guys I'm sorry if I'm weard sometimes.But being weard is not the kindrance to make our friendship never lost.I know that each of us was a misunderstanding with each other but it is not good.All we must do was respecting the decisiopns of each other and lissen to what of us advicing.Just always remember "na sa lahat ng problema maging sa pasmilya man o sa pag-aaral walang ibang makakatulong sa'tin kundi ang ating mga kaibigan". We must do it without the support of them. We have strength if they were  at our side...Right?? Well I'm hoping that we don't changing...especially ALVIN I'm expecting that even your not around of us I fnow you wont never forget us!! I also know that you have a 100% support for us!! thank you very much for loving guys!! May the LORD Bless and Guide you always!! Study first before Loving2x...I know that boyfriend are inspiration but sometimes they are distructions,,you should control your feelings,,Study very well so that you can  commit all your goals in Life....Just believe your self as I said "No one can others do that you can also do".
         You must support each other,,then ,you will teach me or correct me if im wrong whatever steps i make...Love you all and more power,,Live purposively and Meaningfully...! 
          Take good care of your self always!!mwaaaaaaahh.....Smile always!! Carry any kinds of prob'z,,..even if its heavy make it light.....



                                                                  Its me
                                                             BEVELYN

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento