Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

TO MY LOVING FAMILY,,

         Ma,,thank you making and burned me in this wonderful world....I hope you will love me always as you loved me from yhe start,,..Pa, I won't promise anything but i will do my best so then i cant hear anything from you..
        My parents, thank for giving the opportunity to success later..I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!
        Mag-ingat po kayo palagi....
        Thanks for hearing and giving all my needs and wants,,,anyway that's all your obligation......!
         



                                                                                            Love,,
                                                                                          BEVELYN 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento